PER-DIEM CERTIFIED MUSIC THERAPIST
Certified Music Therapist wanted to to visit terminally ill patients at home, in nursing homes and in assisted living facilities.
The right person:
- plans, organizes, and directs medically prescribed music therapy activities as part of mental and physical health care and treatment of patients to influence behavioral and psychological changes leading to restoration, maintenance, and improvement of health and increased comprehension of self, environment, and physical ability: Collaborates with other members of hospice team in planning music activities in accordance with patients’ physical or psychological needs, capabilities, and interests.
- develops treatment plan, using individualized needs assessment for hospice patients.
- directs and participates in instrumental and vocal music activities designed to meet patients’ physical or psychological needs, such as solo or group singing, rhythmic and other creative music activities, music listening, or attending concerts.
- instructs patients individually or in groups in prescribed instrumental or vocal music and music projective techniques, such as guided imagery, progressive relaxation, awareness of conscious feelings, or other musically integrated methods.
- studies and analyzes patients’ reactions to various experiences and prepares reports describing symptoms indicative of progress or regression.
- attends team meetings to give and gain input about patient’s condition.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Music Therapy
Certified Music Therapist
EXPERIENCE: Three years of experience as a music therapist
PART-TIME BOOKKEEPER NEEDEDDuties include:
• preparing payroll information for payroll company (bi-weekly)
• overseeing employee benefits
• preparing deposits for banking
• reviewing invoices for accuracy; matching receipts; keeps files
• writing checks for payments
• reviewing payments received from Medicare, Medicaid and insurance companies for accuracy; follows up as necessary.
• entering expenses and deposits into Quickbooks; compares to bank statement
• preparing monthly financial reports and compares with budget
• monitoring monthly reports in conjunction with compliance and budget
We are a small and friendly not-for-profit health care agency. Hours are flexible and compensation is commensurate with experience.
Knowledge of Quickbooks accounts receivable and accounts payable
A minimum of 3 years of bookkeeping experience in a small to mid-size company or organization (preferably a health care organization or physician’s office)
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDES (CHHAs)
For fulltime, part time positions. Seeking responsible members to be part of the hospice team. Hospice experience necessary. Must drive.
Please call 201/664-0212
PER DIEM HOSPICE NURSES NEEDED
Community Hospice of Bergen County, Westwood, a not-for-profit hospice serving Bergen County, particularly the Pascack and Northern Valley regions, is seeking experienced hospice RNs for per-diem services.
Ideal candidates must be able to provide skilled hospice nursing care to patients as well as address needs of family members and caregivers. Candidates will work well in conjunction with the hospice Interdisciplinary Team to deliver quality care, in compliance with laws governing hospice within the State of New Jersey as well as the Medicare Conditions of Participation.
Candidates must be RNs, licensed in the State of New Jersey; a Bachelor’s degree and Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care are preferred. Candidates must have a minimum of one year of hospice and/or home care experience and must be self-motivated, compassionate and want to provide quality end-of-life care.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Hours are Monday through Friday, 4:30 pm through 8:30 am, and weekends.
Please call for more information: 201/664-0212 or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org